Homesense launches in Massachusetts | Home Accents Today
August 26, 2017 - accent chair
Homesense non-stop this month in Framingham, Mass.Homesense, a TJX Companies’ new off-price home décor store, launched on Aug. 17 in Framingham, Mass.
This store, located only west of Boston, is a initial of 4 designed launches this year, association officials say. It joins a register of brands including TJ Maxx, Marshalls and HomeGoods.
“Just as a business suffer selling both TJ Maxx and Marshalls, we are assured that constant business and new shoppers comparison will be vehement about selling both Homesense and HomeGoods,” pronounced John Ricciuti, President of HomeGoods and Homesense in a U.S. “As a U.S. home marketplace continues to grow, we are vehement to move consumers an stretched preference of peculiarity sell during implausible prices, along with a new selling knowledge in that they can learn and curate a home of their dreams.”
Officials contend Homesense will offer a selling knowledge that complements HomeGoods by charity stretched departments such as large-scale furniture, lighting and art, as good as new departments like a ubiquitous store. While pity a same name, a Homesense judgment in a U.S. will differ from stores temperament a same name in Europe or Canada.
Officials contend shoppers will be invited to expose sparkling finds from around a universe with a larger abyss of sell in certain categories to fuel inspiration, such as:
- A extended collection of furniture. Customers might find oversized upholstery, such as sectionals and sofas, futons and day beds, as good as leather seat and stretched at-home workplace essentials, such as desks, bookcases and filing cabinets.
- Accent décor conceptually displayed to tempt a senses and enthuse new discovery. This might embody oversize rugs adult to 14 feet long, as good as rounds, runners and scatters; a far-reaching accumulation of unresolved chandeliers and brightly illuminated lamps displayed away in dedicated cubbies so that shoppers can some-more simply design them in their possess home; and a chair gallery where shoppers candiscover all from dining chairs to bar stools as good as pillows, poufs and ottomans of opposite sizes and shapes for comfortable, stylish lounging options.
- Expansive displays of art, mounted for gallery-style shopping. Free-standing fixtures and oversized easels to element a in-store gallery wall and assistance business daydream a fit in their spaces.
- Entertaining options for holidays and other special occasions. Customers might find singular bar and diversion room furniture, such as label tables, pool tables, foosball tables and more, and an stretched preference of gifting equipment and jacket essentials, creation Homesense a go-to stop for at-home entertaining.
- A “General Store” with all things organization, cleaning and home improvement. Customers can learn hardware sell for a home, such as mailboxes, doorway stops, toolkits and grate needs; storage options like cubbies, storage lockers and more; and outside options like garden storage and seat covers.
Following a Framingham Homesense location, store openings are designed in East Hanover, N.J., Ocean Township, N.J., and Westwood, Mass. after in 2017.